San Mateo County Parks Department
San Mateo County Parks Foundation
The Parks Foundation raises funds to support projects, programs, and volunteers to benefit parks and visitors. The Foundation was responsible for the funding of the Bill and Jean Lane Education Center, and played a lead role in the building and exhibit design and construction.
California Native Plant Society
The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of CNPS supplies guidance, coordination, and, most importantly, willing hands to support the habitat restoration efforts at Edgewood.
Friends of Edgewood Natural Preserve
Friends of Edgewood Natural Preserve is a California Public Benefit Corporation 501(c)(3).
We envision restoring and preserving Edgewood’s ecosystem as an exceptional habitat for native plants and animals, and providing outstanding natural history programs so that visitors of all ages can appreciate, respect, support, and be inspired by Edgewood.
The Friends of Edgewood Natural Preserve exists to protect and celebrate Edgewood as a unique treasure by promoting exemplary stewardship, and by reaching out with informative public programs.
Our volunteer-driven organization believes in and fosters the values of environmental stewardship:
- Respecting the beauty and diversity of Edgewood’s flora and fauna
- Engaging organizations and communities in preserving and restoring the ecosystem
- Educating ourselves and the public about current ecological science
- Kindling people’s love of nature and inviting their participation and support
- Advocating on behalf of Edgewood
Our strategic priorities, as described in our Strategic Plan, are:
- Restore, preserve, and protect Edgewood’s natural resources
- Inspire stewardship of Edgewood by offering educational and interpretive natural history programs for people of all ages
- Strengthen organizational infrastructure to better support our mission
2015 Officers and Directors
Friends of Edgewood appreciates In-Kind Donations
Printing Services by UPrinting.com
Photo storage and Display by Smugmug